- Step by Step – A graphic design magazine published once every 2-3 months in the USA, with photos of designers at work, from sketch to production.
- Print – Specializes in new types of paper, comes with samples.
- Communication Arts – The most prestigious magazine.
- Eye – British Graphic Design.
- Graphics – The best and most expensive magazine in the market, very expensive.
- Illustration – Two books with styles/themes for illustration.
- Logos & Type – Logo and typography.
- Letterheads & Business Cards – Letterheads and business cards.
- Type & Color – Color samples and transparencies with text in different colors.
- Graphic Design -Graphic design.
- Corporate Identity – Company’s image.
- Print Case Books – A publisher – the best in design, packaging, posters and so forth.
HTML & CSS for Web Developers, 5th EditionThe book explains in a simple and clear-cut language how to code in HTML, closely combined with CSS. Includes many exercises and examples, as well as a special project for extra practice. The book also has a website made for assistance and exercise.Internet Interface DesignThe writer, very experienced at designing interfaces for the internet, teaches and gives tips on how to build a website that is easy to navigate and won’t scare off users from the website, using examples from existing websites.
Complete Digital Photography / Ben LongA very comprehensive book, good for users of all ranks, from beginner to advanced. The book covers many aspects of digital photography, starting with the basics: which camera to choose, which computer and operating system to use for our workstation, which software to use, as well as more advanced topics: manual shooting (exposure time, aperture setting, lighting preferences), including tips for shooting in different situations and fixing various “defects” that may appear on the photo. The book includes several examples in color and a CD with all the photos in the book. Highly recommended!A “hands-on” Photography Manual – National Geographic (Loosely translated from Hebrew)An excellent book for both beginners and professionals, including many tips for various types and situations in photography (“photo-op’s” :-))
An extremely thorough and comprehensive book. Highly recommended for anyone wanting to dive into the subject of photography.